Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» L2GP - Freya
Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:21 am by backes25

» sana may cabalug na
Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:51 pm by jamesdaryl

» >>>>>CONTROL PANEL ERROR<<<<<
Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:09 am by aaronandrew

» GM Jonas - Any update for CABALUG???
Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:27 pm by botsok05

» I fell in Love with Cabal UG waaaa~ ♥_♥
Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:12 pm by botsok05

» help po di ako maka connect!!
Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:28 pm by - No1LuVsMe -

» Lineage 2 GP / Gracia Final
Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:30 am by - No1LuVsMe -

» Mutant Forest Bug Map
Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:17 am by -xtianbatute-

» Announcement! Effective July 10,2009
Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:51 am by jonas

Top posters
pring
Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground I_vote_lcapStep by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground I_voting_barStep by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground I_vote_rcap 
r3spitado
Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground I_vote_lcapStep by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground I_voting_barStep by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground I_vote_rcap 
rage
`nvr`the`less`
BlankSlate
yves08
- No1LuVsMe -
jonas
JAYCEEH
rockista80

Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground

Go down 
AuthorMessage
- No1LuVsMe -

- No1LuVsMe -

Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground Empty
PostSubject: Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground   Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:11 am

1. Download the base client and the latest patch first Click Here ( i recommend to all filipino's to download the CabalPH client )

2. After you download the client and the latest patch open / run / install the client.

3. After the installation is complete check first if the client needs to be patched / update before you play.

Ex. Image

Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground Cabalx

4. When the update / patch is complete copy the latest patch that you downloaded from the site then paste it in Cabal Folder under C:\Program Files

Ex. Image

Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground Patchk

5. Then right click the patch then click "Extract Files Here"

Ex. Image

Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground Extract

6. After you extract the patch create a shortcut of the Cabal.exe from Cabal Folder then paste it in your desktop then your ready to play
Back to top Go down

Step by Step Guide on how to Install Cabal Underground
Page 1 of 1